Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Art Boards  (Read 634 times)

Offline Teejay

Re: Art Boards
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 02:55:21 am »
did you know
you can also turn the artboard  with the corner nodes
I think this would be good for those people that draw or paint free hand ..

Offline Lynn

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 04:24:37 am »
Nice to know, Teejay.

Until they fix the visibility problem I have to consider whether I might have something partially off the artboard when deciding whether to use an artboard or not.

Online MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 01:30:06 pm »
Teejay, yes, I did know that.  I discovered it quite by accident.  Was going to resize my screen when I noticed the little curved arrow.  You can also skew them like you would a square shape.

The thing I've also found is, when you rotate it or skew it, you cannot do it a second time.  It still has some bugs to be worked out.

Lynn, I asked about that - the image not being visible when half off the pasteboard.  The response was that it was that way "by design".   If you want to drag something off the main image, you can drag it to another art board.

The thing I like best about the artboards is, you can drag it around the screen rather than having to keep adjusting the sliders to view a document.

Offline Lin

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 05:39:51 pm »
going to stick to documents lol like them better

Offline Teejay

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 01:25:13 am »
That's ok Lin ..... more for me.... :stars: :jumper: :yes03: :look: :whoo:

Offline Lin

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 07:40:18 am »
 :laugh1:

Online MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 12:51:19 pm »
Can I have some of the left overs that Lin doesn't want?   :laugh1:  I really like artboards... but not happy with the few bugs!!  I know one has been fixed in the new beta but there still remains a few to be looked at. :woof:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 01:32:15 pm »
because its not chocolate we can share ....

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)