Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: AD (& AP) Update 1.6.3 available 1st March - SherylC  (Read 213 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!

Offline MaryLou

Re: AD (& AP) Update 1.6.3 available 1st March - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 04:06:20 pm »
Thanks for the info, Sheryl.  Am downloading AD right now.   Do you have the link for AP?   I wonder what's new?  Guess we'll find out.  Most likely, bug fixes.  :yay:

• Staff
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 12:28:50 pm »
Pleasure MaryLou, though it was Eddie's post about the update that alerted me to the updates. 

I didn't have a link to the update for Photo but I tried changing the link where it says designer to photo and it worked. Love it when something is that simple! lol Here it is :- 
 https://affinity.store/en-gb/update/windows/photo/1/

Offline Tom C

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 11:05:32 am »
I DL      BETA  AD   to install   but  it asks for a product  'KEY" a number that I don't seem to have.
tom

• Staff
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 12:43:49 pm »
Tom, it's been a while since I used the Beta version of AD. If my memory serves me correctly, I signed up to try the Beta and Serif emailed me a key.

Offline Rege

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 01:33:31 pm »
Tom, if you have already purchased an AD version, the Beta version installs without asking for code.

If this is not the case you can download a trial version valid for 10 days. If you decide to purchase the software, you will then be able to download and use future Beta versions and you will not be asked for code, the Beta verifying during installation that you have a license.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 06:17:04 pm »
Tom, that's exactly what I told you via email.  You cannot use the beta version unless you have a purchased version.  Prior to the first release of the program, you could use the beta but once it actually came out, the old betas were no good.  They have posted several new ones but again, only current owners can use them.

I sent you the link where you could download the trial as well as the paid-for version.  The trial is limited but the program is very inexpensive so it's worth getting the latest and greatest for $49.99.   :praise53:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)