Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Apologies for absence - SherylC  (Read 46 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
Apologies for absence - SherylC
« on: April 27, 2018, 07:52:39 am »
I haven't had much chance to reply to all the postings due to works going on around the place, sorry. I am participating here and there when I can.

Pouring down with rain again today which is preving the contractors getting on with the drive.....it's a quagmire at the moment. For anyone wishing to take a view of the state of my driveway (go on you know you want to! lol), I've posted an image on FB.

www.facebook.com/Sheryl.Iris

Offline MaryLou

Re: Apologies for absence - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 07:59:04 pm »
Sheryl, we can't see your driveway unless we are a "friend".   You have lots of pictures of your daughter there - she's very pretty!!

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 01:38:16 pm »
That is quite a pile of dirt you have there.  It looks very rich in color and most likely, good planting soil.  You'll have to post After pictures so we can see the difference.  :praise53:

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 11:31:16 am »
Oh yes, I had completely forgotten about that MaryLou.  Always posting photos of my daughter, my one and only.  Had lots of operations as a child and to see her do so well is wonderful...I am so proud of her. Thanks for your kind comment. :)

Yes, it does look nice and rich for planting. The builders have levelled it out now ready to lay the foundations. Today though they have been doing the kerbing around the edge right up to the porch area by the front door which doesn't show on the FB image I posted.

Weather permitting, the drive should be finished by Saturday. Hope so as we're going away for the weekend.     

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)