Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Affinity Live  (Read 122 times)

Offline LynnTopic starter

Affinity Live
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:17:35 pm »
Affinity Live is a 26-minute video which is recorded from a live presentation recently. He talks some about Affinity Publisher, but most of the presentation is about the new Affinity Designer for IPad.

Here's a link to the video:

Link to Affinity Live

Offline MaryLou

Re: Affinity Live
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:46:40 pm »
Thanks, Lynn!   I tried to listen to it but I couldn't understand what he was saying.  I listened through the Publisher part but the only thing I caught was about the beta being out by the end of August.    Have no interest in the iPad so... didn't watch that.

Am really looking forward to Publisher... here we go with another learning curve!!!   I don't  think we'll be adding Publisher to this board though.  I don't think there are enough people here that are interested in doing desktop publishing.  I'm just hoping it will be as good as PagePlus! :cheergirl: :cheergirl:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 03:07:31 pm »
thanks lynn  that publisher sounds like its going to be so good i  didnt know what he meant by some of the terms he used
but  i will be finding out shortly i think ...am so excited ...

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:40:36 pm »
Teejay,  we can learn together.  I understand most of the terminology so that should help.   Can't wait!!
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline San

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:37:43 pm »
Well I hope to get it as well and see if there is much difference.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)