Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: *** SUMMER PROJECT SCHEDULE - PLEASE READ ***  (Read 162 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

*** SUMMER PROJECT SCHEDULE - PLEASE READ ***
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:46:43 am »
Now that summer has arrived in most places, many of us will be wanting to spend more time outside and less playing on a computer. This includes your hard working moderators.  So, for the summer, we are going to slow things down a little bit.

Starting Immediately,  new projects for Ad Workshop, AD Do-Over, and AD Challenges will  be posted on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

We will be posting two projects at a time in the AD Workshop,  the AD Do Over forum, and the Challenges forum.  This means, on the 1st, two projects will be posted and 2 more will be posted on the 15th.  This gives you the equivalent of one project per week and it gives the moderators a little more time before posting again.

Projects for AP will be posted on the 1st of the month.

This will give you a lot of time to complete the posted projects.  You can work at your own pace and still have ample time to explore on your own.  Show and Tell is always available.

This will allow the mods and admins  to enjoy their summer and maybe even have time to write some new tutorials.   

Here's wishing you all a very happy summer!! :yes03: :cancan:

Offline Teejay

Re: *** SUMMER PROJECT SCHEDULE - PLEASE READ ***
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 12:24:03 pm »
and i get to play with you all ...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww :yay:

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:34:59 pm »
This is a great idea MaryLou.  :cancan:

Offline San

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 03:21:48 pm »
 :praise45: this will be great I might be able to do more now.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 05:58:23 pm »
Glad you all like it!  It's time the mods and admins get a little time off.  People don't realize how much work you guys actually do!  You spend a lot of time looking for a suitable tutorial, then usually do it yourself before presenting it to make sure our members can do it.  That alone is time consuming.  Then you reply to virtually every post and of course, there's the behind the scenes work that no one ever sees but without it, this forum would fall flat on its face.

So, this new schedule will give you a bit of a breather so you can enjoy the projects posted in other areas as well as to experiment on your own. 

Ya'all deserve a break!! :praise53: :praise53: :praise53:

Offline Grethe

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 04:25:03 am »
Have a nice summer you hardworking adm and mods!  :pinkcar: :flowersmile: :flowersmile:

Offline Majse

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 11:24:06 am »
Thanks to all admins and mods - you really do a lot of work for us  :thanks02: :thanks02: :thanks02:

And I am glad - because I can't find the time to play these days. I was considering to give up learning AD but it is good you slow down  :praise53:

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 01:38:03 pm »
Sure glad you guys approve!!!   My yard will look  extra nice this year!  :praise53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 01:41:57 pm »
and I get to play ...or did I say that.....  :cancan:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)