Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Meet Miss Molly!  (Read 134 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Meet Miss Molly!
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:19:31 am »
Here's my new little puppy!  She is 11 weeks old, a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix and is into everything!!!  Her favorite toy is the paper towel roll!  She is quite a handful - when it gets too quiet, I know she's up to something!  She is very smart - has already mastered going up and down stairs, goes pee on the wee wee pad but it's a hit and miss on the poopie.  That's okay, she will learn.  She is great company and cute as a button!  This picture was taken when I was picking her up to take home.  She is tiny - 3.9 pounds.  Hope she stays small!

She is the same breed as my Daisy was but Daisy was solid black. This little girl is a soft tan with white on the under side.  Also has very sharp little nails!!    :laugh1: 
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo . . .

Offline Majse

Re: Meet Miss Molly!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 10:24:53 am »
Awwww congratulations with your new furbaby - Miss Molly is adorable. I know you will be very, very busy now LOLL

Offline Linda2

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 11:15:13 am »
I am so happy to read this MaryLou.  Nothing will replace your wonderful Daisy, but you are already making great memories with Molly.  She is gorgeous and I know you will have loads of fun times with this little sweetie.  Congratulations....and I know Molly couldn't have a better or more caring "hooman" to take care of her. Y'all will make a fabulous team!

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline Linda R

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »
She's so cute!!  Molly looks pretty happy!  She knows she's got a great home!! 

Offline San

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 02:14:50 pm »
MaryLou glad you got little Molly she is so cute and I know she will love living with you as she will be so spoilt but she will give you so much pleasure.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 08:33:30 pm »
She is definitely at home here, she has the full run of the house.  She has some new clothes and more coming.  I ended up buying a small galvanized pan (I think it's actually a water pan for big dogs) for her toys so she can't chew it up.  Got her some things that are better to chew on than my shoes!!  Molly is very friendly. Even though she and Daisy are the same mix, they are total opposites.  Daisy waf very finicky about what she ate - Molly eats anything that's edible.  Daisy was very shy about new people, molly loves everyone.  Daisy was very meek - Molly is like a bunny rabbit and hops all over the place!!

She is fun to watch.  I'm going to have a million pictures of her!  I'm glad I got her! :praise53: :praise53:

Offline Majse

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 07:41:37 am »
She sounds like lots of fun - I look forward to pics  :laugh1:

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 12:51:24 am »
beautiful  girl
be good to each other....
love

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 01:46:42 pm »
This little critter simply wears me out!!!  She wants to play all day long. She sleeps all night but when she's ready to get up, she bites my hair!   It's definitely  not quiet in my home anymore!!  :laugh1:

Offline Majse

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 11:06:37 pm »
Ha Ha - I am glad for you

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 01:33:31 pm »
I cannot believe how fast she is growing!!  She weighed 3.9 pounds when I got her and yesterday, she weighed 4.2 pounds.  She is  very happy here and also very trusting of me. I can tell that because she will lay on her back with her limbs all spread out while I scratch her tummy.  She runs and plays a lot too.  Always on the go!  She learns things quickly.  In a few more days,we should have the wee-wee stuff all mastered.  She always pees on it and the last two times she had to poopie, she did go on the pad.   Of course, I gave her a lot of praise, which she just loves!

She is also learning about the fly swatter!!  :laugh1:

Offline Majse

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 09:37:31 am »
She is a clever little one  :yes03:

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 07:06:09 pm »
She is wearing me to a frazzle!!  She never stops until it's bedtime.  She has now mastered walking on a leash. Today, I let her explore the side yard while on the leash. She tried eating rocks, leaves and everything else.  I wish I could walk her in the park but that is not allowed. Will have to take her out to do that.  Maybe next week, that way I can introduce her to grass!  :woof: :woof:

Offline Majse

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 08:35:22 am »
It is hard work with a puppy but all worth it, right

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 05:26:38 pm »
One thing for sure, she makes me laugh!!!  Babies are so darn cute! :smiley01:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)