Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Meet Miss Molly!  (Read 136 times)

Offline Teejay

Re: Meet Miss Molly!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 12:09:37 am »
you both are doing the world of good for each other ,,, and tha is fantastic. :yes03:

Offline San

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 01:49:13 pm »
It looks as though you are really enjoying Molly and it has given you a new lease of life and I am sure she is getting spoilt all the time.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 04:33:20 pm »
Well, she has certainly changed my schedule!!  I love the puppy stage but in a way, I hope it passes quickly.  She darts around so FAST and I've almost tripped over her a few times.  On the upside, she definitely makes me laugh!!

She is doing really well on a leash.  I don't have to coax her to walk along now.  We are only out for maybe 5 minutes, but it gets her used to the outside noises.  She really jumped today when she heard someone hammering.  She went right for the porch.  It's good that she knows where to go! 

Love her new little harness.  She thinks it's something to eat though.   :laugh1:

I wonder if she's going to change color a lot.  When I first got her, she was the same color as the front of her legs all over.. a light tan.  Now, she has a wide patch that goes down her back that's almost as dark as the tip of her tail.  I didn't know they would change colors but I guess when you think about it, people do.  My daughter was totally white headed as a baby and now is a brunette.  Am anxious to see what a full-grown Molly will look like.  :yes03:
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo . . .

Offline San

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 01:31:25 pm »
Oh she is just so cute.

Offline Linda2

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 07:30:06 pm »
She's got the most adorable face....and I love those tiny little paws. 

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 07:36:34 pm »
She is changing color on her body.  The area down the center of her back is turning dark brown but so far, her face has stayed the same.   It doesn't show in the photo, but she has long legs!   Daisy's legs were short and it was hard to keep clothing on her if they had "sleeves".  Molly has no trouble at all.  It's hard to buy little outfits because what one company calls small is way too big and others, it's way to small.  I altered several of her outfits today so they fit her better.  Can't believe how fast she is growing!!
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo . . .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)