Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Snow!  (Read 159 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Snow!
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:25:04 pm »
Did you all notice the snow falling on the board??  It's there and it's coming down.  There are also some pretty colored Christmas lights across the top!  Be careful not to hit one with your mouse or you'll break it!!  :xmas46:

Thanks Leenie for finding this cool mod!!!  LOVE it!!!  :xmas71:  :xmas76:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Online Grethe

Re: Snow!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 02:11:31 pm »
I hate snow falling!  :look: But it looks nice on the screen.
I'm sorry , I broke a few of the lights!  :angel04:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:53:17 pm »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy oh boy ..i break them all  everytime i see them ...

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 04:13:48 pm »
I LOVE the snow!!  It's the only snow I'll see this year!   Grethe, if Santa's elves catch you breaking bulbs, you might get a piece of coal in you stocking!!

Teejay, glad you like it.  Leenie told me you would so... I went for it!!  Just have to remember to turn it off after Christmas!!   :xmas53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 02:39:02 am »
we could always leave it on and light the way for new members ...lol i will really moss it when it goes  i  :praise04:

:xmas00:

Offline Linda R

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 09:00:08 am »
I love it!  I broke a bulb too!  Had to see it work!  Lol!  I have to say, I look forward to seeing the changes for the different holidays on here!  It really makes a difference I think.
Thanks to all of you that have a part in running this forum!!  You are all the best and the things you do are very appreciated!   :xmas00:

Offline Majse

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 11:24:40 am »
Love something to break LOLL - Lovely mod  :praise60:

Online Grethe

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 12:29:22 pm »
OOOOHHH I have such sooo much fun brake those lights!  :stars: :laugh8: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Offline San

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 01:50:48 pm »
I love the lights and the snow you have to break the lights every time you come onto the board.

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 06:40:08 pm »
LOL!!!   I am so glad that everyone is so happy!   We have a GREAT crew here that watch out for everyone.  Many things go on behind the scenes that no one ever sees but they all make a little difference.  When one cannot be here, we can always count on another to do whatever needs to be done.  :xmas53: :xmas53:

The thing I like best is we doing have all that in-house back biting and nastiness that we see on some forums. We learn how to get along and somehow, we all do!!  :praise09:

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 07:21:40 pm »
Just realized that the lights and such cover  the top of my browser window and I cannot get out of the forum!!!  Looks like I'm going to have to log out  unless I want to take up residence here.  Anyone else having this problem?  I'm using Chrome.  :xmas61:

OOps!  I think I found the problem.  I was in full screen mode which covers my task bar and everything else!!!  False Alarm!!   :xmas53: :xmas53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 01:14:05 am »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i just went to full screen mode to see what you meant ...wow  i was held captive lol ...its good to know .

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 10:53:55 am »
 :wow3: How lovely to see the Snow falling. The board looks beautiful. What a treat on the eyes.  :xmas58: :xmas46: :xmas53:

Offline Majse

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 11:28:29 am »
You all do a lot of work - admins/mods etc. And yes - you are right ML - we all get along fine. It is rare a groups runs so smoothly

I think we all love each other  :yeah: :yeah:

Thank you all staff and members. Merry Christmas  :xmas53: :xmas53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 05:07:10 pm »
I think we all should marry each other for ever. :yeah:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)