Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: Happy Boxing Day-Linda2  (Read 75 times)

Offline Linda2Topic starter

Happy Boxing Day-Linda2
« on: December 26, 2018, 07:39:03 am »
LOL...I know it isn't "boxing" per se, but it was the only funny thing I could think of.  Since it isn't a holiday that we celebrate , granted ....I am taking some liberties but I wanted all you who do  to know you are being thought of today.  Hope you had a joyous Christmas. 

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline San

Re: Happy Boxing Day-Linda2
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 11:25:49 am »
I love your card Linda it is gorgeous  we have Boxing day here but it is usually all about the sales in the shops which so many people turn up for.
So I am sure they would need boxing gloves to fight off everybody.

Offline Linda R

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:50:36 am »
Good one Linda!  He looks ready to fight (or run!)  He made me smile tho!!   :praise04: :praise46:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 10:30:24 am »
happy boxing day  for me i love boxing day its a holiday in this country
love your snowman :xmas71:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 03:19:05 pm »
I finally decided to look up Boxing day!  I see it as two people in a ring with gloves on pounding the heck out of one another!  But, according to Google, that's not the case:

A 'Christmas Box' in Britain is a name for a Christmas present. Boxing Day was traditionally a day off for servants and the day when they received a 'Christmas Box' from the master. The servants would also go home on Boxing Day to give 'Christmas Boxes' to their families.

I think it's pretty cool!  But - like everything else, it's been turned into a day for shopping for good deals... not what it used to be.  :xmas71:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)