Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: AD 1.7 Beta Available  (Read 140 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

AD 1.7 Beta Available
« on: January 01, 2019, 07:50:53 pm »
I don't know what happened to our original posts for AD Beta but they seem to have taken leave! 

Here is the link to the new beta version:

https://affinityspotlight.com/article/affinity-designer-17-beta-now-available/

Maybe we can re-construct some of the discussions that we were having.  There were 3 topics, one about curves, plane panel, and custom shapes.
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Teejay

Re: AD 1.7 Beta Available
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 01:46:38 am »
whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo mateys
a new Beta is out you can grab it    HERE

Offline Linda R

Offline Shonna

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 11:08:33 pm »
just now updating mine waiting for it to be installed while it downloaded went to go shower ....so I would not have to wait for the download now waiting for it to update can't wait...

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 04:53:59 pm »
Shonna, you may know this but....just in case.   Anything that you create in the beta can NOT be opened in the regular version.  Not sure why they did that but there must be a reason. 

Offline Shonna

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 09:26:27 am »
when I saved in psd format it will open in the other i just opened a png format when I saved it from the beta the only file that I know of when I click on save as and save as the affinity file it will not open up on the other one that's only I can't open so far I can open other files from the beta to the other one.... another thing you can't do is copy it from beta and paste to the other one....thanks MaryLou... how come mine can open i just updated it yesterday that is strange are we talking about all the files..or just this one file when you save as...affinity file..

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 09:01:11 pm »
Right, It will not open the affinity files.   I think just about every graphic program in the world will open the psd,jpg, gif, etc file types.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)