Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: What's Happening...  (Read 253 times)

Online Linda2Topic starter

What's Happening...
« on: April 06, 2019, 01:57:55 PM »
Sorry for my  inactivity in the group lately.  Having a run of family illness with which to deal and it does not leave me with much free time.  When I do have a few minutes I am usually pretty exhausted both mentally and physically.  Not sure how long this will go on but I will pop in from time to time as I can.  I do hope the forum can continue but only time will tell I suppose.  I miss you all terribly....I'm sad , and my little Easter egg is too.

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline Linda R

Re: What's Happening...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 03:31:01 PM »
So sorry to hear about your family Linda.  I know how that can be.  Hang in there and take care of yourself too!  Sending you a big hug!! 

Offline San

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 06:59:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that your family is having a run of sickness that is terrible when that happens. Just take care of yourself.

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 11:45:37 PM »
i hope your problems soon go
love

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 02:45:15 AM »
i am so sad to hear you are having a rough time if there is anything at all i can help you with  just yell and i will be there
you take it easy and do something NICE for yourself
love to you  right now as you read this ..

Offline Grethe

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 05:10:42 AM »
I'm so sorry for your struggling times, Linda! Try to take care of yourself too, so you don't get ill too!
We don't disappear that easy, we love each other too much and of course AD and AP.
 :flowersmile:

Offline Lin

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 06:02:14 AM »
So sorry Linda, I do hope it's nothing serious, I'm kinda MIA too.. but keep popping in from time to time when you can.   and TeeJay is right we love ya,  hang in there! :easter09:

Online Linda2Topic starter

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 11:43:01 AM »
It's not me...it's my husband who has the health issues. But we are adjusting and learning a "new normal" and things are moving along  as well as can be expected.  He's resting now since we had visitors  earlier today so I came in here to do my relaxing this way.   Thanks for the great little googly-eyed owl teejay.  I saved him/her and I am sure I will use it in something else soon.  Made me smile.

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline Majse

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 11:18:24 AM »
I send you tons of best wishes, Linda2 - big hugs, Majse

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)