Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 302 times)

Offline lockettpotsTopic starter

Introduction
« on: February 07, 2020, 01:23:02 AM »
Hi Everyone
I am John from the West Midlands in the UK. I have just invested in Designer, Photo and Publisher and I am slowly getting to grips with them. Lots to learn which takes time at my age (I am 83). I am looking forward to becoming an active member of the Forum

Offline Rege

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 01:50:27 AM »
Hello John and welcome to the forum.
If you need any advice please do not hesitate to ask, PIRC members will be happy to look for a solution.
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 02:41:13 AM »
hello there fellow brit...  :cheer3:  i am from west yorkshire
i lived on stoke on trent for a little while and loved the people there

it wont take you long to get a grip on  affinity programs and we are all here to help and play

be seeing you in the forum.

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 04:33:14 AM »
hi, joy alias marfbum here
im from warwickshire not far away, and im 88 :laugh8:
grand people here
pirate by joy marshall, on Flickr

Offline Grethe

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 06:18:21 AM »
 :welcome01: John!
I'm norwegian, living in Denmark. We have a lot of fun here and it is always someone who have an answere for our problems.  :ok2:

Offline Lynn

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 06:51:11 AM »
 :welcome03:  I'm in San Antonio, Texas, and I'm 80 years old. I'm looking forward to working with you here at PIRC.

Offline Linda2

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »
 :flowersmile: I'm Linda2....because we already have a Linda, and at one time I think there were quite a few of us in the group.  I am from the USA...deep South area, you know ...honeysuckle vines, and southern drawls, magnolia flowers....and lots of y'alls.  Age is only a number here since there are many of us who are there...or nearly there.  Just please jump on in here and let us see some of your work as you get into it.  I guarantee you we will give you lots of positive feedback and encouragement, and help if you need it. 

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline Linda R

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 08:02:58 PM »
 :hi3: John!  Welcome to the group!  I'm Linda R and I'm from Michigan in the USA.  This is a great group!  I've only been here a couple years, but I have learned so much!  Everyone is very helpful, friendly and fun!   :havefun:

Offline Majse

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2020, 03:17:13 AM »
Welcome to the group, John. I live in Dernmark and I think I am in this group to give moral support  :laugh8: I don't do much Affinty but I love the group

Offline San

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 01:39:22 PM »
Hi and welcome to the group John I live in Australia. If you need any help everybody here is always willing to help that is the great thing about this forum.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)